CTAN upload: ltxdiff

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri Feb 11 16:36:42 CET 2005

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 Bernd Becker uploaded a new package
called

   ltxdiff

Location on CTAN: /support/ltxdiff
Summary description: Win32 program(me) to mark differences between two
 files, or all .tex files in the passed directory and subdirectories
 thereof
License type: nosource

A Win32 program(me) that compares tokens in two .tex files (or directories
[+subdirectories] containing .tex files) and may mark differences
according to the options set by using GNU Diff.
An other diff program(me) may be used if its
"-b", "-B", "-d", and "-E" switches are compatible with GNU Diff.

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
  Rainer Schöpf