CTAN update: Euler-VM 4.0

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Jan 12 20:59:24 CET 2005

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, Walter Schmidt submitted version 4.0 of the Euler-VM
fonts.

Location on CTAN: fonts/eulervm
License type: unknown

Announcement text:

Euler-VM, in the CTAN directory fonts/eulervm, is a collection
of (virtual) math fonts and a related LaTeX macro package.
Euler-VM blends well with various popular text fonts, such as
Palatino or Minion.

The present submission constitutes version 4.0, featuring the
following bug fixes and changes:

  An obscure bug, affecting the extensible symbols in the
  font zeuex10, has been fixed.  (I'm surprised that it
  went unnoticed since the very first release of Euler-VM,
  even though it seemed quite serious to me.)

  Slightly changed vertical symmetry axis in formulas, to
  comply exactly with the design of the math symbols in the
  Euler fonts.

  Documentation in PDF format, to show the fonts in use.

NB:  The macro package and the fd files are unchanged, except
for the version number.

Thanks for the update.

For the CTAN Team
  Rainer Schöpf