CTAN update: breakurl v1.00

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Jul 11 10:31:29 CEST 2005

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, Vilar Camara Neto submitted version 1.00 of the
package

  breakurl

to CTAN.

Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/breakurl
Summary description: The breakurl is an extension to hyperref package that
                     allows line-breakable \url-like links when compiling
                     via latex + dvips + ps2pdf. License type: lppl

This new version adds compatibility with \UrlLeft and \UrlRight macros
(documentation inside url.sty).  Also, since I consider breakurl to be
stable, I decided to tag it "Version 1.00".

Thanks for the update.

For the CTAN Team
  Rainer Schöpf