CTAN submissions --- aramaic, linearb, nabatean, oldprsn & ugarite bundles

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Jun 29 13:23:40 CEST 2005

Peter Wilson writes:

>     I have uploaded aramaic, linearb, nabatean, oldprsn and ugarite tar.gz
> files to UK incoming. Please install these under fonts/archaic. The
> distributions are under the LPPL.
>     The bundles provide fonts (both as PostScript Type 1 and METAFONT) and
> packages for the Aramaic, Linear B, Nabatean, Old Persian, and Ugaritic
> archaic scripts. They are part of a series.

i have installed the bundles as requested.  they can be viewed at

respectively.  (note that the aramaic and nabatean bundles are new to
ctan; the others are "merely" updated to the new world which includes
the type 1 fonts.)

thanks for the upload; it will propagate to the rest of ctan fairly

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team