CTAN package update: pst-3dplot

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat Nov 26 16:55:37 CET 2005

Herbert Voss writes:

> I uploaded pst-3dplot.tgz to the uk mirror.
>
> please replace all files with the existing ones in
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst3d-plot/
>
> pst-3dplot is a PSTricks related package for 3d objects,
> data and mathematical functions.
>
> this new version has:
>
> pst-3dplot.pro --------
> 0.21  2005-10-10 add PS-code for 3D sphere
>

> pst-3dplot.tex --------
> 1.71  2005-11-27  - latest xcolor needs ...={[cmyk]{.3,.4,.1,0}}
>                    - fix a bug with Dx
>                    - new macro for pstThreeDSphere which needs no
>                      package pst-vue3d
>                    - fixes a bug with \pst at tempa

thanks for that.

i've installed the new files and pushed them out to the other ctan
sites.  i've also updated the catalogue.

users may browse the package at

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot

(the doc/ subdirectory has also been updated).

users may download the whole package from:

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot