CTAN package update -- hyperref v6.75a

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Aug 1 14:02:08 CEST 2006

Heiko Oberdiek writes:

> I have uploaded the new hyperref version to the tug server:
>   ftp://ftp.tug.org/pub/tex/hyperref/
> AFAIK this will be automatically mirrored to
>   CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/hyperref/

i have forced the mirror to run, and pushed the result out to other
ctan sites.  (otherwise, the update would not have happened until some
time in the small hours of tomorrow morning.)

hyperref, as almost everybody probably knows, is the package of choice
for constructing hyper-references within latex documents; changes in
this latest version are listed below.

thanks, Heiko, for this new version of your very important package.