CTAN announcements are back on comp.text.tex

CTAN Announcements ftpmaint at alan.smcvt.edu
Thu Aug 24 17:27:07 CEST 2006

Messages on the CTAN announcements list have in the past been
automatically fed to the usenet group comp.text.tex.  Early in August
that went out.  We are glad to announce that we are back on ctt with the
help of Kaja Christiansen.

For comp.text.tex readers: the announcements list is your chance to hear
about packages that are newly installed and packages that have received
major upgrades, as well as occasional administrative information.  To
see which ctan-ann messages you have missed since the outage started,
visit
  http://lists.dante.de/pipermail/ctan-ann/2006-August/thread.html
.  To subscribe to the list or to read the archives, visit
  http://lists.dante.de/mailman/listinfo/ctan-ann
.

Sorry about the outage,
Jim Hefferon