CTAN update --- patches for memoir class

Robin Fairbairns ctan at dante.de
Thu Dec 14 18:37:28 CET 2006

Peter Wilson <herries.press at earthlink.net> wrote:

>     I have uploaded memfixesDec06.tar.gz to UK incoming. Please use the
> contents to update macros/latex/contrib/memoir.
>
>    From the README
>
>     The memoir class is for typesetting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, and
> mathematical works.
>
>    The normal font sizes range from 9 to 17pt. There is a range of
> page-styles and well over a dozen chapter-styles to choose from and methods
> for specifying your own layouts and designs. The class encompasses over
> thirty of the more popular packages.
>
> Changes (2006/12/11)
> o New version (4.6) of mempatch.sty providing bug fixes, options for wider
> interlinear and interparagraph spacing, new style for trimmarks, over a
> dozen new built-in chapterstyles, and some minor new commands.
>
> o New version (1.9) of memhfixc.sty. Thanks to Heiko Oberdiek versions of
> the hyperref package dated 2006/11/15 or later now automatically use the
> memhfixc package.
>
> o New version of the Addendum (memmanadd.pdf).
>
> o NO CHANGES TO THE MANUAL (memman.pdf) or memoir.dtx

i have installed the updated files, and updated the catalogue.  thank
you for the upload.

the memoir class is located at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/memoir/
interested users may proceed via the catalogue page:
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/memoir.html