CTAN package update: pstricks

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Dec 20 16:44:45 CET 2006

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pstricks.tgz to the uk mirror.
> Please put all directories with it files below the directory
> graphics/pstricks/
>
> the version 1.15 of pstricks defines some more dot styles
> (done by Etienne Riga). The documentation pstnews1-15.pdf
> in graphics/pstricks/doc/ lists all old and new styles
> and additional changes in the distribution.
>
> the files pst-dots.pro and pstricks.pro should go into
> $TEXMF/dvips or $TEXMFHOME/dvips

i have installed the package as requested.  users may browse the
package, embedded in a rather complicated structure on ctan at

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks

or they may browse via the catalogue at:

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pstricks.html

thanks for the upload.