CTAN package update: pst-3dplot

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Feb 7 21:03:34 CET 2006

Herbert Voss writes:

> I uploaded pst-3dplot.tgz to the uk mirror.
>
> Please replace all files with the ones in
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot/
>
> this new version has an updated documentation and
>
> pst-3dplot.pro --------
> 0.22  2006-01-11 add code for left-handed coor (experimental)
>
> pst-3dplot.tex --------
> 1.72  2006-02-07  - allow negative direction for the 3D ellipse
>                    - add code for left-handed coor (experimental
>                      and not documented)

pst-3dplot is a package using PSTricks to draw a large variety of
graphs and plots, including 3D maths functions.  Data can be read from
external data files, making this package a generic tool for graphing
within TeX/LaTeX, without the need for external tools.

I've installed the update as requested, and updated the catalogue.

Thanks for the upoad.