CTAN update: ctable 1.7
ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Feb 22 16:46:17 CET 2006
On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Wybo Dekker submitted an update to the
- ctable.sty provides commands to easily typeset centered or left or
right aligned table and (multiple-)figure floats, with footnotes.
Instead of an environment, a command with 4 arguments is used; the
first is optional and is used for key,value pairs generating
variations on the defaults and offering a route for future extensions.
- replaces ctable-1.6b.tar.gz
- major changes (relative to v1.6b):
option captionskip to influence whitespace between caption and table
option rotate is now obsolete, use the option sideways instead.
The latter rotates tables:
- by 90 degrees anticlockwise in onesided documents,
- with their head to the fold in twosided documents.
Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/ctable
Thanks for the upload.
For the CTAN Team
More information about the Ctan-ann