CTAN has a new package: TengwarScript

CTAN Announcements ftpmaint at alan.smcvt.edu
Sat Jan 7 14:59:15 CET 2006

A new package has been installed at tug.ctan.org and should soon make its
way to your favorite mirror.

I apologize for the delay; thank you for prompting me.

Thanks again,
Jim Hefferon

The following information was provided by the package's contributor.

Name of contribution: TengwarScript
Author's name: Ignacio Fernández Galván
Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/tengwarscript
Summary description: A package for writing tengwar with LaTeX
License type: lppl

Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
The TengwarScript package provides a mid-level access to tengwar fonts
while still generating good output by default. Each tengwar sign has an
individual command, wich should place the sign nicely with relation to
the preceding signs. So, to write the word "quetta" in Quenya mode one
would write: \Tquesse\Tacute\Ttinco\TTdoubler\TTthreedots

TengwarScribe supports several tengwar fonts which can be found in
Type 1 format or easily converted, including Dan Smith's fonts,
Tengwar Parmaite, Tengwar Annatar and others. The full set of supported
fonts can be found in the manual and in the sample "tengfonts.pdf" file.

See this package at
  http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/tengwarscript
.  You may get a better network connection by using a CTAN mirror
near to you; see http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/README.mirrors .
Our service is supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .