CTAN packages upgraded: FrenchPro and Frenchle V5,998

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Jul 5 22:21:20 CEST 2006

Bernard Gaulle writes:

>    I just upload to ftp.tex.ac.uk the archive frenchpro.tar.gz which
> is the updated version V5,998 of FrenchPro. This is all the material
> to replace the "nonfree" language/french/frenchpro.
>    FrenchPro is distributed as shareware with all source files ; it
> is designed for typesetting professional French documents and can
> work alone as a LaTeX package as well as an option of Babel or MLP.
> This distribution is using the keyboard package along with the msg
> package for localization. i-installers are included for all
> platforms: Windows, Unix, macOs X, Linux and co.
>    This is an intermediate update with major changes, specially in the
> FrenchPro shell to access to kpsewhich, for TeXshop too and bug correction
> when using \label in math mode or in equation environment.
>    The FrenchPro web site is at http://frenchpro6.com/french/

the new version of the frenchle package has merely cosmetic changes.

i've installed the new versions of the two packages on ctan at:

language/french/frenchle          (licence lppl)
nonfree/language/french/frenchpro (licence shareware)

i've also updated their respective catalogue entries, in the repository.

thanks for the uploads.