CTAN has a new package: dvdcoll

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Jun 18 14:22:50 CEST 2006

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 Josef Kleber submitted a new pacakge called

  dvdcoll

to CTAN.

Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/dvdcoll/
Summary description: A new class dvdcoll.cls for typesetting DVD archives
License type: lppl

One day i lost the overview over my DVD archives. I simply could not
remember, if i already recorded the documentary running on TV that day.
This had to be changed and why not use LaTeX. So, i was dreaming of a
hyperlinked and full searchable PDF-document listing my DVDs with all
titles, lengths and so on. And the icing on the cake would be a list
with all faulty or missing programs for rerecording. That’s exactly
what dvdcoll.cls is providing.
Therefore dvdcoll.cls is not limited to DVDs. You can of course typeset
archives of CD-ROMs, Audio-CDs and so on.

Supported languages at the moment: english, german.
Some help is needed for other languages! ;-)

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
  Rainer Schöpf