CTAN package Update: dvdcoll

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Oct 30 15:09:21 CET 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Josef Kleber submitted an update to the

   dvdcoll

package.

Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/dvdcoll
Summary description: A class for typesetting DVD archives
License type: lppl

Having lost the overview of my DVD archives, I simply could not remember
if I already recorded the documentary running on TV that day. I chose to
recreate the index using LaTeX: the design aim was a hyperlinked and fully
searchable PDF-document listing my DVDs with all titles, contents, lengths
and so on. Further requirements were support for seasons of tv series and
a list with all faulty or missing programs for rerecording. The dvdcoll
class supports all these requirements.

the class is not limited to DVDs ÿÿ you can of course typeset archives of
CD-ROMs, Audio-CDs and so on.

Supported languages at the moment: English, French, German.
Some help is needed for other languages! ;-)

License: LPPL

new in v0.6a:

 - Bugfix:
     solving indent problems after commands within environment Dvd
     (\endlinechar=-1)

 - replacement for broken dcexample.pdf on CTAN

This package is located at
   http://dante.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/dvdcoll
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/info/?id=dvdcoll
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the update.

For the CTAN Team