CTAN package update: pstricks-add

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat Sep 23 10:18:30 CEST 2006

Herbert Voss writes:

> I uploaded pstricks-add.tgz to the uk mirror.
> Please replace all files with the ones in
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pstricks-add
>
> version 2.79 has the following changes:
> - make ! not active (for french language and SpecialCoor)
> - added macro \psforeach (experimental)
> - added transpalpha option for tranparency colors
> - rename the family name to pstricksadd (pst-xkey),
>    allows using the internal macros of xkeyval
> - allow ! for the y Length in \psgraph
>    fix bug with undefined \psk at barwidth (missing \psset}
> - use of abs(dx) to get labels for negative \pst at dx
> - fix bug in trigLabels

i have installed the new version; thanks for the upload.

pstricks-add is a collection of patches and minor extensions to the
base set of pstricks packages.  for further details, and to explore
the package, users may visit the catalogue entry

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pstricks-add.html

which has been updated for the new version.

thanks, herbert, for the upload.