CTAN package update: biblatex 0.3

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Sep 24 22:11:16 CEST 2006

Philipp Lehman writes:

> I've uploaded `biblatex.tar.gz' to the incoming directory of the UK
> node. This is an update for macros/latex/exptl/biblatex.

i've installed the files as requested; i will update the catalogue
just as soon as i find the catalogue server has returned to the land
of the living :-(

meanwhile, users may browse the package by way of the old catalogue
entry:

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biblatex.html

thanks for the update,