Mathmode

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Apr 8 18:38:09 CEST 2007

Herbert Voss <LaTeX at zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> I have uploaded mathmode.tgz to the uk mirror.
> Please replace the files with the existing ones in
> /info/math/vos/mathmode/
>

> for the announcement:
> This new version 2.24 has the following changes:
>
> 2.24   - added an example for a root over several lines
>        - fixed using \textrm inside array for cases
>        - added \boldsymbol and \varGREEK letters
>        - added examples for package dotseqn
>        - one more example for split
>        - some typos and small changes to the structure
>        - added examples for package cool
>        - new section "Tuning math typesetting"
>        - new subdirectory for the images

thanks for the upload; i've installed the files and triggered the other
ctan sites to mirror.

users may view this new version of the document via the catalogue page

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/voss-mathmode.html

or direct via the package directory on the archive

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/info/math/voss/mathmode/

(the catalogue entry will be updated at the various sites, overnight;
i've changed nothing but the version number.)