CTAN package update: pst-3dplot

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Dec 23 00:55:48 CET 2007

Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at FU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> I uploaded pst-3dplot.tgz to the uk mirror. Please delete _all_
> files in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot/
>
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> pst-3dplot is a PSTricks related package for drawing
> 3-D objects in parallel projection.
>
> This update has some bug fixes and new options
> for rotating objects
>
> pst-3dplot.pro --------
> 0.25  2007-12-22 - add code for special rotating (Darrell Lamm)
>
> pst-3dplot.tex --------
> 1.78  2007-10-11  - fix bug in \parametricPlotThreeD
>                    - add option Debug=false|true for addtional
>                      comments written into the log file
>                    - add extended rotation stuff (Darrell Lamm)

i have installed the new version and updated the catalogue repository.
thanks for the upload.

users may view the catalogue entry at
  http://mirror.ctan.org/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-3dplot.html
or browse the package directory at
  http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot/

the package itself should be well on its way around the world; the
catalogue entry was only updated a few minutes ago in cambridge.