CTAN package update: FiNK

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Jun 11 15:04:00 CEST 2007

The package below has been updated on tug.ctan.org and should soon be
at your favorite mirror.

Thanks again,
Jim Hefferon
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: FiNK
Author's name: Didier Verna
Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/fink
Summary description: The LaTeX2e FIle Name Keeper -- keeps track of
  \input'ed or \includ'ed files
License type: lppl

I'm happy to announce the release of FiNK version 2.0, 5 years after
the previous version !

New in this release:
** New macros \finkdir, \finkbase, \finkext and \finkpath
providing the current file's name components, suggested by Alain Schremmer
** New options maindir and mainext
for tweaking the main file's name components

This package looks over your shoulder and keeps track of files
\input'ed (the LaTeX way) or \include'ed in your document. You then have a
permanent access to the directory, name and extension of the file currently
being processed through several macros. FiNK also comes with support for
AUC-TeX.

This package is located at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/fink
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=fink
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .