CTAN package update: elatex 1.1

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon May 28 16:13:28 CEST 2007

Philipp Lehman wrote:

> I've uploaded `elatex.tar.gz' to the incoming directory of the UK
> node. This is an update for macros/latex/contrib/elatex. Please purge
> the old files, install the new ones, and announce the upload as
> usual. Thank you very much.
>
> ABOUT
>
> The elatex package is a toolbox of programming facilities geared
> primarily towards LaTeX class and package authors. It provides LaTeX
> frontends to some of the new primitives provided by e-TeX as well as
> some generic tools which are not strictly related to e-TeX but match
> the profile of this package. This package will not modify any part of
> the LaTeX kernel. Its name is not meant to imply that it patches
> LaTeX such that the kernel makes use of e-TeX facilities by default.

i've installed this new version, and pushed it out to the other ctan
nodes.  thanks for the update.

users may browse the catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/elatex.html
or the archive directory for the package at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/elatex/

(the catalogue entry has been updated in the repository, but not much.
the new version will appear on the archives overnight.)

see below for details of the (extensive) updates in this new version of
the package.