CTAN package update: FiXme

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Nov 28 14:54:08 CET 2007

The package below has bee updated on tug.ctan.org and should soon
be at your favorite mirror.

Thank you,
Jim Hefferon
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: FiXme version 3.3
Author's name: Didier Verna
Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/fixme
Summary description: A LaTeX2e package for inserting fixme and meta-notes
  in your documents
License type: lppl

I'm happy to announce the next edition of FiXme: version 3.3

New in this release:
* Document incompatibility between marginal layout and the ACM SIG classes
* Honor twoside option in marginal layout
* Support KOMA-Script classes version 2006/07/30 v2.95b
* Documentation improvements
* Fix incompatibility with AMS-Art
* Fix bug in \fixme at footnotetrue

FiXme provides you with a way of inserting fixme notes in your
documents. Such notes can appear inline, as marginal notes, footnotes, index
entries, in the log file and as warnings on stdout. It is also possible to
summarize them in a list. When you switch from draft to final mode, any
remaining fixme note will be logged, but removed from the document's body.
Additionally, critical notes will abort compilation with an informative
message. FiXme also comes with support for AUC-TeX.

This package is located at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/fixme
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/FiXme
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .