CTAN package update: pstricks-add

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Sep 5 12:19:33 CEST 2007

Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> I uploaded pstricks-add.tgz to the uk mirror. Please replace _all_
> files with the ones in the  directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pstricks-add/
>
> pstricks-add is a PSTricks related package, which has a lot
> of additional features, like arrows, special curves, a...
>
> This update has new internal PostScript procedures and
> a new written macro \psbrace
>
> pstricks-add.pro ----------- (DR/hv)
>  v 0.12 2007-09-03 - Added
>                      RGBtoGRAY, CMYKtoGRAY, HSBtoGRAY (hv)
>
> pstricks-add.sty ----------- (hv)
>  v. 0.11 2007-09-04  add a message for loading the prologue
>                      file pstrick-add.pro
>

> pstricks-add ----------- (DR/hv)
>  v 2.88  2007-09-03 - add \psHomothetie for mirroring any object
>                     - add option Tnormal for the \psplotTangent macro
>                     - add \psxTick and \psyTick for single ticks with
>                       a label
>                     - add arrowLW (arrowlinewidth for the line
>                       ends o and *
>                     - new \psbrace for a better look

i have installed the new version as requested, and updated the catalogue
repository.  the new version will be on its way around the world
already, and should be at most mirrors within 24 hours.

users may read the catalogue entry (which will be updated overnight) at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pstricks-add.html
or they may browse the package directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pstricks-add/

thanks for the upload.