CTAN Update: minipage-marginpar

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Apr 8 20:56:09 CEST 2008

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008  Paul Ebermann submitted an update to the

  minipage-marginpar

package.

Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/minipage-marginpar
Summary description: Package-update: minipage-marginpar (bugfix and namechange)
License type: lppl

This package allows \marginpar -commands inside of minipages and other boxes.
(It takes another approach than marginnote by Markus Kohm: it saves all
\marginpar -commands and typesets them outside (i.e., after) the box.) Version
0.3 fixes a bug, which caused marginpars of some kind only appearing on odd
pages, not even ones. In my documents I don't have much of those, so I remarked
it only now, nearly two years after version 0.2 (which introduced this bug,
fixing another one).

At the same time, i decided to change the name of the package files from
"mpgmpar" to "minipage-marginpar", as already is the CTAN directory name. (There
is a compatibility style file, which simply loads the new one.)

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/minipage-marginpar
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/info/?minipage-marginpar
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .