New CTAN package: isonums

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Apr 24 20:54:18 CEST 2008

[corrected post -- previous one escaped by mistake, sorry]

my upload daemon quoth (some time ago)

ctan-upload at tex.ac.uk wrote:

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: isonums
> Author's name: Luis Rivera
> Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/misc/isonums.sty
> Summary description: display numbers in math mode according to ISO 31-0
> License type: lppl
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> The isonums package makes a quick hack to ziffer.sty to display
> numbers in math mode according to ISO 31-0, regardless of input format
> (european $1.235,7$ or angloamerican $1,235.7$).  The options [euro,
> anglo] control the global input format.  Default input format is
> anglo. Documentation is included as comments to the text source.
>
> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/isonums.html
> or they may read or download the file itself at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/misc/isonums.sty

Thanks for the upload.  I have installed the package and created a
catalogue entry for it.

The package was installed some time ago, and will be well on its way
around the world.  The catalogue entry will appear on the web tonight
some time.