CTAN submission --- memoir class v1.6180339

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 25 23:51:28 CEST 2008

Peter Wilson wrote:

>     I have uploaded memoir16180339.tar.gz to
> tug.ctan.org/incoming. Please use the files to replace those in
> macros/latex/contrib/memoir. Also included is a tds.tar.gz file
> holding what I think might be a tds install tree. It's all under the
> LPPL.
>
>     Memoir is a flexible class being a superset of the book, report
> (and article) classes with many facilities for designing your own
> documents. It includes the functions of over 30 popular packages.
>
> Changes (2008/07/23)
> o Memoir v1.6180339 released to cater for incompatible changes in the
> hyperref package. All current patches are also folded in.
> o Mempatch v6.0 released (void of code)
> o INSIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE MANUAL (typo fixed in Figure 8.1
> caption, two persons added to the Acknowledgements list).

i have installed the update, and regenerated the catalogue entries for
memoir and mempatch.  thanks for the upload.

users may view the catalogue entry for memoir at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/memoir.html
and browse the bundle directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/memoir/