dante.ctan.org upload: Aurical

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Jul 27 10:52:48 CEST 2008

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 at 17:25 +0200, Christian Gollwitzer submitted an
update to the

  aurical

package.

Summary description: Aurical calligraphic fonts v1.5
License type: lppl

This is version 1.5 of aurical. This is a bugfix release. Some glyph names
were not compliant to the Adobe Glyph Naming convention. Thanks to Mojca
Miklavec for bringing this to my attention and for sending me a corrected
encoding file.

=========================
Aurical v1.5 (2008/07/25)
=========================

Aurical is a package that provides three calligraphic fonts
for use with LaTeX in T1/Cork encoding and PostScript Type1
format. The fonts are:

* Auriocus Kalligraphicus
* Lukas Svatba
* Jana Skrivana

Each font features oldstyle digits and (machine-generated)
boldface and slanted versions. Lukas Svatba is provided in a
variant with a long s with the same input convention as
in fraktur.sty by Matthias Mühlich.

This material is subject to the LaTeX Project Public License.
See http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/licenses.lppl.html
for the details of that license.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/aurical
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/info/?id=aurical
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team