New CTAN package: changepage.sty

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Mar 27 21:50:58 CET 2008

Peter Wilson wrote:

>     I have just uploaded changepage.sty to UK incoming. Please add
> this to CTAN (under the misc directory?). It is under the LPPL.
>
>     The changepage package is an extract of code from the memoir class
> for checking odd/even pages and locally changing the textwidth or page
> layout. It is intended that it will eventually replace the chngpage
> package (which does the same thing but whose user interface is not the
> same as memoir's).

i've installed the file at macros/latex/contrib/misc/changepage.sty
and made an entry for it in the catalogue.  thanks for the upload.

(i've also added it to my preparations for a new version of the uk faq.)

Potential users may view the catalogue entry at:
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/changepage.html
(when it's been created in the nightly run, between 0000 and 0100 gmt),
the may view the file itself at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/misc/changepage.sty
(or corresponding addresses at the other main ctan sites, by now).