CTAN package update: biblatex 0.8

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 2 20:42:24 CEST 2008

Philipp Lehman wrote:

> I've uploaded `biblatex.tar.gz' to the incoming directory of the UK
> node. This is an update for macros/latex/exptl/biblatex. Please
> purge the old files, install the new ones, and announce the upload as
> usual. Thank you very much.
>
> RELEASE NOTES
>
> See the file `RELEASE' for release notes.
>
> CHANGES
>
> Once again, the changelog of this release is too long to
> be quoted here. Please refer to the full list at the end of
> biblatex.pdf and to the release notes.

thanks for the upload.

i have installed the new version at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/exptl/biblatex/
(whence it is already on its way to other ctan sites and mirrors),
and committed changes to the catalogue at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biblatex.html
(which last changes will appear on the web overnight tonight).