CTAN update: V1.13 update to IEEEtran BibTeX style.

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Sep 30 15:04:57 CEST 2008

This package has been updated at tug.ctan.org.

Thanks,
Jim Hefferon
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: V1.13 update to IEEEtran BibTeX style.
Author's name: Michael Shell
Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/IEEEtran/bibtex/
Summary description: IEEEtran is the official LaTeX class and BibTeX style
  for authors of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
  transactions journals and conferences.
License type: lppl

I am pleased to announce the v1.13 release of an update to the IEEEtran
BibTeX style, which is the official BibTeX style for authors of the
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Transactions
journals and conferences.

The changes in version 1.13 include:

 1. Fixed bug with edition number to ordinal conversion. Thanks to
     Michael Roland for reporting this issue and correcting the algorithm.

 2. Added new IEEE journal string definitions.

IEEEtran.bst is available from CTAN:

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/IEEEtran/

as well as within IEEE's site:

http://www.ieee.org/

For helpful tips, answers to frequently asked questions, and other support,
visit the IEEEtran home page at my website:

http://www.michaelshell.org/tex/ieeetran/

  Enjoy!

  Michael Shell

This package is located at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/IEEEtran
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/ieeetran
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .