CTAN update: pst-poly

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Dec 20 16:41:02 CET 2009

Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at FU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> I uploaded pst-poly.tgz to the uk mirror. Please delete all
> files in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-poly/
> and put the new ones in there
>
> pst-poly is a PSTricks related package for drawing
>   polygons
>
> 1.61  2009/12/20  - use \NormalCoor for IntemediatePoint setting
>                   - allow \SpecialCoor for a length
>                   - updated documentation with some more examples

thanks for the upload; i've installed the files and checked the
catalogue (which appears to have been declaring it had v1.61 for some
time...).

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/pst-poly.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-poly/