New CTAN package: pst-platon

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at
Fri Dec 25 11:16:06 CET 2009

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-platon.tgz to the uk mirror. Please put
> the files into the _new_ directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-platon/
> pst-platon (v.0.01) is a PSTricks related package for
> drawing the five Platonic solids in a 3D view.
> the authors are Manuel Luque and Herbert Voß. The license
> is as usual LPPL

i have installed the package and made an entry for the catalogue.
thanks for the upload -- i think the first i've dealt with on christmas
day, ever!

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
or browse the package's directory at

The catalogue entry will appear overnight tonight.

> thanks  and merry christmas to all of you ...

and to you and manuel.

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team