CTAN upgrade: pst-tree

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Jan 25 21:53:28 CET 2009

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-tree.tgz to the uk ctan node. Please put all
> files into the _new_ directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-tree/

users should note that this is a new location;

> and delete the files [at the package's old location].
>
> This version of pst-tree uses the advanced key handling
> of xkeyval. The reason why the package moves from the
> core part into the contrib section of PSTricks
>
> ----- pst-tree.tex
> 1.10  2009-01-25 - first version with pst-xkey and own
>                    documentation (hv)

thanks for the upload; i have installed the new version as requested,
and updated the catalogue.

user may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-tree.html

(note that the catalogue will remain out of date for a few hours, until
the files are auto-generated overnight.)

or browse the new directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-tree/