CTAN has a new package: xeCJK

CTAN announcements (Jim Hefferon, tug.ctan.org) ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Jul 5 15:12:33 CEST 2009

This package is new at tug.ctan.org and should within a day be at your local
mirror.

Jim Hefferon
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: xeCJK
Author's name: Jiang Jiang
Location on CTAN: /macros/xetex/latex/xecjk
Summary description: A simpler solution to typeset CJK documents in XeTeX
License type: lppl

xeCJK is a LaTeX2e package for typesetting CJK documents in XeTeX like we
used to with the CJK package. It has been submitted to CTAN earlier but
retracted by the author because it was not matured enough for general
public. Now, upon the author's agreement, we submit it again.

We have been maintaining this outside of CTAN for a while, adding this
package back to CTAN can ensure it can be easily accessed by more people,
especially people running TeXLive.

This package is located at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/xetex/latex/xecjk
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/xecjk
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .