CTAN update - cleveref

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Jul 14 13:23:19 CEST 2009

the upload daemon coughed modestly, and told me about an upload.  and
then the details disappeared to that great archive system in the sky.

fortunately, i've managed to reconstruct the mail...

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: cleveref
> Author's name: Toby Cubitt
> Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/cleveref/
> Summary description: Intelligent cross-referencing
> License type: lppl
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> Version 0.13.1:
>
> * Bug fix allowing arbitrary LaTeX code within \tag{...} commands to
>   work properly when cleveref is loaded.

thank you for the upload.

i have installed the package and updated the catalogue repository.

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/cleveref.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/cleveref/

users may notice the catalogue entry changing, in a small way,
overnight.