CTAN update: pst-3dplot

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Jul 28 22:03:35 CEST 2009

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-3dplot.tgz to the uk mirror. Please replace
> files with the ones in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot/
>
> and put the new ones in there.

i've done that, and updated the catalogue repository.

> pst-3dplot is a PSTricks related package for drawing
> 3-D objects in parallel projection.
>
> This update has a bug fixes and a new feature
>
> pst-3dplot.pro --------
> 0.28  2009-07-28 add option showgrid for sphere, paraboloid and cylinder
>
> pst-3dplot.tex --------
> 1.84  2009-07-28  - add option showgrid for sphere, paraboloid
>                     and cylinder
>                   - fix bug with \psBox

thanks for the update.

users may view the package catalogue entry at:
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-3dplot.html
or browse the package directory at:
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot/

not surprisingly, the catalogue entry will change overnight.