CTAN update --- the fonttable package v1.3

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri May 1 11:02:37 CEST 2009

peter wilson <herries.press at earthlink.net> wrote:

>     I have uploaded fonttable.tar.gz to UK incoming. Please use this
> to replace the current macros/latex/contrib/fonttable. The
> distribution is under the LPPL.
>
> From the README:
>
>     The fonttable package enables you to print a table of the
> characters in a font (a font table), and/or some sample text.
>
>     This, in package form, is a poor man's version of nfssfont.tex
>
> Changes in version 1.3 (2009/04/30)
> o Fixed a major bug related to redefining \:

i have installed the new version as requested, and brought the catalogue
repository into line; thanks for the update.

users may view the catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/fonttable.html
or browse the package directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/fonttable/

(the catalogue entry will be updated overnight; the change will include
editorial correction ;-)