CTAN package update --- fonttable package v1.4

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun May 10 00:18:47 CEST 2009

peter wilson wrote:

>     I have uploaded fonttable.tar.gz to UK incoming. Please use this
> to replace the current macros/latex/contrib/fonttable.
>
> From the README:
>
>     The fonttable package enables you to print a table of the
> characters in a font (a font table), and/or some sample text.
>
>     This, in a package form, is a poor man's version of nfssfont.tex
>
> Changes in v1.4 (2009/05/06)
> o Added another method for font selection

i've installed the new version; thanks for the upload.

users may view the catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/fonttable.html
or browse the package diretory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/fonttable/
i've updated the catalogue entry very slightly, and that change will
appear on the web overnight.