CTAN package update: biblatex 0.8d

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat May 30 20:27:05 CEST 2009

Philipp Lehman wrote:

> I've uploaded `biblatex.tar.gz' to the incoming directory of the UK
> node. This is an update for macros/latex/exptl/biblatex. Please
> purge the old files, install the new ones, and announce the upload as
> usual. Thank you very much.

i've duly installed the release, and udpated the catalogue repository.
thanks for the upload.

users may view details of this release (and other releases from version
0.8 on) in the file RELEASE in the package directory (also linked from
the catalogue page).

the catalogue page (which will be updated a bit overnight tonight) may
be viewed at:
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biblatex.html
and the package directory may be browsed at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/exptl/biblatex/