CTAN update: epstopdf

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Sep 30 14:56:55 CEST 2009

This update should soon be at your local mirror.

Jim Hef{}feron
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: epstopdf
Version number: 2.11
Author's name: Karl Berry
Location on CTAN: /support/epstopdf
Summary description: improved binary file and (atend) handling; new maintainer
License type: other-free

epstopdf 2.11 improves handling of binary files, the various
line-ending conventions, and (atend) BoundingBoxes, as well
as error checking and a plethora of minor changes.

epstopdf now has a web page at http://tug.org/epstopdf with
its basic coordinates.

Finally, Gerben Wierda has passed maintainership of epstopdf
to me.  Thanks to Gerben, Sebastian, and all the many
contributors to this script over these many years.

For this release, I especially thank Martin von Gagern, who
made most of the substantive improvements.

Happy converting,
Karl

This package is located at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/epstopdf
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/epstopdf
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .