CTAN update: librarian

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri Apr 9 17:28:06 CEST 2010

uploads pour into tug.ctan.org, while my little daemon is pathetically
grateful for a single package uploaded:

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: librarian
> Author's name: Paul Isambert.
> Location on CTAN: macros/generic/
> Summary description: Tools to create bibliographies in TeX.
> License type: lppl
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> Small adjustments:
>
> * Fix a bug when used in ConTeXt (thanks to Cédric Mauclair).
> * Fix an "undefined command" on first compilation.
> * Provide the source of the documentation, so the package is now really free.

i've updated the archive with this new version and made small changes to
the catalogue repository.  thanks for the upload.

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/librarian.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/generic/librarian/

the catalogue entry on the web is out of step at the moment, and will
return to its normal (hem hem) impeccable accuracy some time tonight.