CTAN update: pst-fun

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Apr 18 16:32:40 CEST 2010

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-fun.tgz to the uk CTAN node. Please replace
> the files with the ones in the directory
>
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-fun/
>

> pst-fun is a PSTricks related package for drawing
> funny objects for testing or something else
>
> ..... pst-fun.tex
> 0.04  2010-04-18  added \psPig :-)

thanks for that.  it's a long time since i last had a pig on my
computer, so it's just exactly what i need.  or something.

i've installed the new version, and updated the catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/pst-fun.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-fun/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.