CTAN update: xpdfopen

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Apr 19 11:43:39 CEST 2010

the daemon had been alerted in advance of this (we've been discussing
what to do about the update)

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: xpdfopen
> Author's name: Jim Diamond
> Location on CTAN: support/xpdfopen
> Summary description: A program to make Adobe Reader 9 re-open the file
>                      it is displaying
> License type: pd
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> pdfopen allows you to send Ctrl-R to a running Adobe Reader 9
> instance; the Ctrl-R causes AR9 to re-load the file it is displaying.
> It is particularly useful if your environment uutomatically calls this
> program after (re-)pdftex-ing your document.

note that jim has now taken over maintenance of the package.

i've installed the new version and updated the catalogue repository;
thanks for the upload

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/xpdfopen.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/support/xpdfopen/

the catalogue entry will change overnight (a wee bit more than usual)