CTAN update: pst-node

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Apr 22 17:53:15 CEST 2010

Herbert Voss (who eschews daemon-mediated uploads) wrote:

> I uploaded pst-node.tgz to the uk ctan node. Please replace
> all files with the ones in the directory
>
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-node/
>
> pst-node is a PSTricks related package and provides
> macros for drawing nodes and node connections.
>

> ----- pst-node.tex
> v1.11  2010-04-22 - modified version of \shownode (ms)
>                   - modified \curvepnodes (ms)
>
> ----- pst-node.pro
> v1.11  2010-04-22 - added function /concatstringarray (ms)

i have installed the files and updated the catalogue repository.  thanks
for the upload.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/pst-node.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-node/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.