CTAN update: pstricks - base

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat Aug 28 20:21:03 CEST 2010

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pstricks-base.tgz to the uk CTAN node.
> Please delete all files in the directory
>
> /graphics/pstricks/base/
>
> and put the new ones in there
>
> pstricks.tex --------
> 2.10  2010-08-27  - new optional argument noCurrentPoint, which is
>                     preset to false.
>                   - fix bug with rotation values like *0 (ms)
>
> pstricks.sty --------
> 0.46  2010-08-28  - fix bug with auto-pst-pdf
>                   - add option pdf for using auto-pst-pdf together
>                     with pdflatex (needs an option -shell-escape
>                     for TeXLive or -enable-write18 for MiKTeX)

thanks for the upload.  i've installed the new version, and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/pstricks.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/base/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.