CTAN status change: fontinstallationguide

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Aug 29 15:43:56 CEST 2010

Philipp Lehman wrote:

> I've uploaded fontinstallationguide.tar.gz to the incoming directory
> of the UK node. This is an update for
>
> 	info/Type1fonts/fontinstallationguide
>
> Please purge the old files, install the new ones, and announce the
> upload. Thank you very much.
>
> RELEASE NOTES
>
> As of August 2010, I'm resigning as maintainer of the guide. This is a
> re-release of revision 2.14 (August 2004) with notes added to the
> introduction of the guide and the README file to reflect the new
> maintenance status. In other words, the guide is up for adoption.

thanks for the notice and the upload.  i have changed your "author
state" for this package and updated the catalogue repository in a couple
of other ways.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/fontinstallationguide.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/info/Type1fonts/fontinstallationguide/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.