CTAN update: biblatex 0.9c

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Aug 31 15:51:25 CEST 2010

Philipp Lehman wrote:

> I've uploaded biblatex.tar.gz and biblatex.tds.zip to the incoming
> directory of the UK node. This is an update for
> macros/latex/exptl/biblatex. Please purge the old files, install the
> new ones, and announce the upload as usual. Thank you very much.
>
> RELEASE NOTES
>
> * You need to update etoolbox to version 2.0
> * Biber users need to update Biber to version 0.5.5.
>
> See the file RELEASE for further release notes.
>
> CHANGES
>
> Please refer to the full list at the end of biblatex.pdf and to the
> release notes.

thanks for the update.  i have installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/biblatex.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/exptl/biblatex/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.