CTAN has a new package: tucv

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Dec 7 20:42:01 CET 2010

This should be at your local mirror.

Thanks again
Jim Hef{}feron
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: tucv
Version number: 1.0
Author's name: George Louthan
Summary description: Support for typesetting a CV or resume
License type: other-free

This package provides commands for typesetting a CV or resume. It provides
commands for general-purpose headings, entries, and item/description pairs,
as well as more specific commands for formatting sections, with explicit
inclusion of school, degree, employer, job, conference, and publications entries.

It tends to produce a somewhat long and quite detailed document but may also
be suitable to support a shorter resume. This work is licensed under a Creative
Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

This package is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/tucv
.  Information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/tucv
(it may take a day for the information to appear).  We are supported
by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .  For your users group
see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .