CTAN update: pst-coil

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Feb 1 13:55:43 CET 2010

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-coil.tgz to the uk ctan node. Please replace
> all files in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-coil/
>
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> pst-coil is a pstricks related package which plots
> zigzag lines, coils or any possible trigonometrical
> function as a line or node connection.
>
> pst-coil.sty --------
>  2010-02-01  message for loading the pro file with file version
>
> pst-coil.tex --------
> v. 1.03  2010-02-01  - allow an absolute value for the period
>                        with a rounding option
>                      - rename option frequency to period
>
> pst-coil.pro --------
> v. 1.03  2010-02-01  - allow an absolute value for the period
>                        with a rounding option
>                      - rename option frequency to period

thanks for the upload; i have installed the new files and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/pst-coil.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-coil/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight (that event
is not worth waiting for).