New CTAN package: pst-node

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Feb 11 12:55:20 CET 2010

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-node.tgz to the uk ctan node. Please put
> all files into the _new_ directory
>
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-node/
>
> pst-node (v 1.10) is a PSTricks related package and provides
> macros for drawing nodes and node connections.
> This version uses the exetended pst-xkey package and
> has now its own documentation.
>
> The authors are
> Timothy Van Tandt, Michael Sharpe, and Herbert Voß

i have installed the new (stand-alone) version of the package, and
updated its catalogue entry.  thanks for the upload.

> Please _delete_ also the old files:
>
> /graphics/pstricks/base/generic/pst-node.tex
> /graphics/pstricks/base/dvips/pst-node.pro
> /graphics/pstricks/base/latex/pst-node.sty

i have made that update also.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/pst-node.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-node/

The catalogue entry will change, to reflect the packages new status,
overnight tonight.